Acts which are unworthy to
do while taking a meal
- To eat without being hungry.
- To eat to one's fill. It has been reported in the Hadeeth that over-eating
is the worst thing in the eyes of Allah.
- To gaze towards others while eating.
- To eat food while it is still hot.
- To blow on food or drink which one is eating or drinking.
- To wait expectantly for something more after the bread or loaf has been
served on the dining cloth.
- To cut the loaf with a knife.
- To place the loaf under the food pots or plates etc.
- To scrape off meat stuck to a bone in such a manner that nothing remains
- To peel those fruits which are normally eaten with their skin.
- To throw away a fruit before one has eaten it fully.